Official word from Bungie on origenxbox360.com

From Bungie employee's Frankie's weekly update comes some more tidbits on the Origen Xbox 360 site. Frankie writes:
I got a lot of mail from folks about www.origenxbox360.com which as far as I can tell, is some kind of viral marketing thing, and maybe even an ilovebees style ARG. Thing is, that's all I know about it. I got the same info as you – six plums (that's what they look like to me) a stick man, an MSN Messenger icon and two rabbits. I think they might be hares. The only thing I've noticed is that if you switch between .org and .com, the image pops to the right a couple of pixels. I'm helping! And I swear, I really DON'T know what this is.


So does the fact that the image is pushed over to the right a little onthe .org domain mean something? Frakie stated "they might be hares...", another clue?

Comments

Popular Posts