<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12139283\x26blogName\x3dgame+-+hawg\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://game-hawg.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://game-hawg.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6385564139013355052', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

game - hawg

games, games and more games...and me

Friday, September 09, 2005

Official word from Bungie on origenxbox360.com

From Bungie employee's Frankie's weekly update comes some more tidbits on the Origen Xbox 360 site. Frankie writes:
I got a lot of mail from folks about www.origenxbox360.com which as far as I can tell, is some kind of viral marketing thing, and maybe even an ilovebees style ARG. Thing is, that's all I know about it. I got the same info as you – six plums (that's what they look like to me) a stick man, an MSN Messenger icon and two rabbits. I think they might be hares. The only thing I've noticed is that if you switch between .org and .com, the image pops to the right a couple of pixels. I'm helping! And I swear, I really DON'T know what this is.


So does the fact that the image is pushed over to the right a little onthe .org domain mean something? Frakie stated "they might be hares...", another clue?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home