God of War for $17

I was finally able to pick up a copy of God of War for $17. I found it used at a local GameStop. Finding it wasn't too hard since it's now a PS2 Greatest Hits game. you can pretty much find a copy of it anywhere for $20 but being the thrifty shopper that I am I decided that since used copies usually work pretty well, if I can find it used (i.e. cheaper) I would pick it up. It took going to 5 different stores but I did eventually find a copy. Is it as good as everyone makes it out to be? In short, yes. It's a wicked awsome game that should NOT be played around your kids. There are times ample woman flesh gets displayed but it's nothing too serious. It was kind of surprising but it wasn't too distracting. God of War, good. God of War for $17, AWSOME.

Comments

Popular Posts