The Xbo 360 at my local WalMart

So they hooked it back up again and, when I got to it, the Call of Duty 2 demo was running in-game. I picked up the sweet-as-buttah controller and had my way with it for a few minutes. It was pretty immersive with all the screaming and yelling from my comrads and such. My little demo only lasted for a few more minutes though. When I tried to get the king kong demo I got stopped dead, the game hung on the loading screen. That stunk, word has it that it's pretty decent and I've seen tons of Kameo and Call of Duty already, King Kong is the only playable demo left. Maybe the disc is scratched or something, if that is the case MICROSOT GET A NEW ONE TO COLO SPGS WALMART ASAP. My sanity depends on it.

Comments

Dr. Seuss said…
I went to that walmart last night and the actual xbox was missing out of the case!!! I think they are having some problems with it for some reason.....but i did stand there and held the controller for a few moments.....
Curtis said…
probably because i locked it up again. I think they need a new demo disc. I hope they get one, I'm going to try a GameStop or BestBuy. I need to get a picture of me trying to lick the controller.
Dr. Seuss said…
I will take that picture!
Curtis said…
we'll coordinate it...we could hit up all the local game shops and take pics of the 360 in the wild!

Popular Posts