Official PlayStation Magazine editor to NOT buy a PS3

I guess is not that Official PlayStation Magazine editor, Dana Jongewaard, refuses to buy a Playstation 3, it's just that she doesn't plan on getting one for a while. Really, as far as we are all concerned, the only thing that the Playstation 3 has going for it that really differentiates it from experiences you can get with the Xbox 360 is the Blu-ray drive. Honestly, does anyone want a Blu-ray players yet, or will they ever? So when it comes down to it, it's really a matter of if you're willing to pay $600 for a Blu-ray player or $400 for a console whose lineup gets better every month. I think she made the right choice.

p.s. I'm so going to splurge on a PS3 the second an exclusive Final Fantasy game comes out for it. FF is my only weak point. If that never happens, I may never own a PS3.

Comments

Popular Posts